Friday, November 17, 2006

Caroline's Dad passed the CA Bar Exam! Let's Celebrate!

First things first!!! God is so good to us and we are so blessed! Thank you all for your prayers.

Wow! Has November been a month to remember or what!! First we get the referral of our beautiful daughter and then today we received the results of the California Bar Exam that Sean took in July. He passed with flying colors and I am so very proud of him.

I have the utmost respect for my husband, not only because I think he is brilliant...but because he is so dedicated to the task at hand. Sean gave it his absolute all to insure that he left nothing on the table that would keep him from being successful! We had so much riding on this Exam...I mean we moved across the country for Sean to practice law in sunny So. Cal!!

Way to go, Sean!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray Sean! Way to go. I know you worked really hard to pass this exam and I am really proud of you. Things are falling in place for ya'll and I couldn't be happier for you both. Go get'm kids!

Anonymous said...

Sean...I am so happy for you...all of that time in the cave paid off...even though you thought it would never end...and now sweet Caroline's daddy will now be able take care of her every need...you better get ready cause you know how girls are...again I am so proud of you...the Lord has surely opened the storeroom of heaven and poured out His abundant blessings on you, Sally and Caroline...may these blessing in your lives be to His glory always...I am so blessed to have you as my son...all my love...Gail