Tuesday, November 21, 2006

GG's Birthday Trip

(Click the photo to see the rest of the
pictures from GG's Birthday Trip)

GG and Mom came to visit us the last week of October for GG's 80th Birthday! We had a super visit and Birthday celebration. I had hoped to post these pics sooner but GG's Birthday was "trumped" by the arrival of Caroline's photos!! Then last weekend she was "trumped" again when we received the news of Sean's success on the CA Bar Exam. GG has assured me she does not mind having her Internet debut postponed for these great events!! I have attached pictures from GG and Mom's visit. Thank you both so much for visiting...we loved having you!

There are quite a few pictures so I labeled them individually rather than opting for the slideshow. Once you click on the photo above, you can view the pictures (there are 2 pages of photos so make sure to click page 2 at the bottom of the Flickr screen) or you can click "View as Slideshow" once you are in Flickr.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sally...the pics are so cute...I love them and I know that GG will,too...it was a wonderful reminder of a super fun weekend celebrating GG's big 80...I have just looked at all the updates...and you are doing a great job...maybe you could be web designer...I can't believe you know how to do all of this on the computer...I love you so much...and I am so very proud of Sean...and Happy Thanksgiving to you and Sean...I pray all goes well at the Mariner's Thankgiving Dinner...I just wish I was there with ya'll...I love you...Moma