Saturday, October 07, 2006

We welcome visitors to our new digs!

Since we moved to Southern California in May 2006, we have had the great pleasure of having my Mom, Mike and Nanny visit us. My Mom came out on her Birthday for 10 days right after Sean took the California Bar Exam in July. Mike visited for a long weekend in August and Nanny visited in September. Since Nanny is the only one that was able to benefit from our recent purchase of the digital camera...her SoCal trip is documented here as our Showcase!!

Nanny's visit to Southern California
(click any image to view slideshow)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Peggy and I love the blog...it is so cute...and the name is so clever...it makes me cry with tears of joy...you did a great job setting it up...we will write more later...
love you...Moma...PS...Peggy and I are coming to visit soon!

Anonymous said...

Sally and Sean,

Gail just called with your blog address and Rick and I lovvvveeeed being able to track this special event in your future. The scenery is breath-taking; makes me want to come to California! I'll be following your progress and praying for the 22nd.

Much love,
Lana

Anonymous said...

Sally and Sean,
Gail just gave me your blog address and I have looked at all the pictures!! What a darling nursery!!! And the scenery!! I will be keeping up with the progress of getting your beautiful baby girl into your arms!!! Many prayers to you "three".
Love,
Kathy O.

Anonymous said...

Sally and Sean,
Grandmommy Gail has shared the joy and the excitement of your precious Caroline, and I feel honored to have been in on that joy and praise. All three of you are in my prayers, and I hope to see you all here in Memphis.
Love in Christ, Ann Hunt