Sunday, October 15, 2006

Caroline's Nursery

I am finally posting pictures of Caroline's Nursery. It is a wonderfully fun work in progress! When my Mom visited in July, we had the best time painting, moving furniture, organizing and getting it ready for Caroline. Everytime Sean and I pass by the Nursery, it fills our hearts with absolute joy to think of her here. As you can see from the pictures, Sadie and Mac feel quite at home in the Nursery too. We have learned quickly to keep a baby gate across the doorway so that Mac can not "retrieve" Caroline's stuffed animals.
Caroline's Nursery
(click any image to view slideshow)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sally and Sean...the nursery pics are adorable...Caroline will love seeing these pics when she grows up...I still can't believe it is about to happen...just counting the days...love and prayers...Moma

Anonymous said...

These are precious pictures. I have never seen Gail look so happy. By the way, at first I thought all the pictures were of Gail until I noticed the different colored shirts. You two looked so much alike. You know I have 2 adopted children. We waited 22 months for our first one - we used to laugh and say I had the longest pregnancy known to man.

Donna said...

Caroline's room is beautiful...you guys did a great job!

Anonymous said...

Sally - I just read your comment on the RQ's site. Had to check out your blog because our daughter will be Caroline too (LID 6/8/06). Then I noticed your lab - is that Sadie? We have a yellow lab named Sadie too! I am laughing out loud... anyway, congrats on your pending referral!!! Lynn

Karen said...

Hi there! A fellow southern CA'er here, and we are using the same agency. I looked for an email to write you, but couldn't find one. Feel free to email me. We are LID 9/29/05