Sunday, December 17, 2006

December 14th - Adventures in Nanchang - our last full day

(Click image to see additional photos/slideshow.)

These are the last of our Nanchang pics. I will post again tomorrow and get you caught up on the sites in Guangzhou!!

Thank you all again for your prayers and encouragement. Sean and I are absolutely amazed at how much Caroline has come out of her shell. Her personality is adorable and we are having so much fun watching her enjoy life!

PS - In Guangzhou, we took our laundry to the Dragon Hometown Shop and met Lilly Tan, Joan Fox's friend. She was so sweet and said to say hello to Joan and her family. She has asked me to bring something back to Memphis for them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sally I just had to commend you on Caroline's pajamas. I love the frogs!! You can tell her that her "Aunt" Brea is jealous. I wish I had a pair. Love you all and will see you on the 26th!

Anonymous said...

You guys look great. Thanks for keeping us updated. Hope to see you on your arrival in Memphis!!

Beverly & Glenys

fletcher said...

I have loved following your trip. Ya'll look so happy and I'm so glad everyone is feeling better. Love the bathing beauty! We are praying for your safe return to the states. What a great Christmas! I love you so much.
Love, Aunt Katie and Family

fletcher said...

That first mesage was a test run. I've been trying to send one for an hour and I finally just set up a new account. Tell Caroline her Aunt Katie got the short end of the stick in the brains department but my heart makes up for it because it is simply overflowing with love for her and ya'll. Be safe and God bless.
Katie

Anonymous said...

Sally...have you been getting my emails...I can't find any of them in the comments...if you have time read Col. 3:23-24 and Eph.1:4-6,11-14 concerning Caroline's paperwork and adoption...and for all of us who will have a part in molding Caroline's life I am claiming Proverbs 22:6...the pics are just unbelievable...is Caroline truly that adorable, precious, lovely and beautiuful...I just can't wait to see for myself that face...love and prayers to all...Moma