Thursday, November 02, 2006

We're in!

I woke up this morning at our normal time of 4:30 am PST and with blurry eyes, I immediately checked the website for the China Center of Adoption Affairs (CCAA) and I saw the news!! I called Sean to come and look at the website just to make sure that my eyes and mind were not playing tricks on me! With a smile of relief and a look of disbelief as we have waited so long...he confirmed it. The CCAA has finished placement of children with families whose documents were received before August 25, 2005. Our log in date (LID) was August 24th!! We made it!! We will now excitedly await the call from our agency with specific news about Caroline. We hope to see our daughter's sweet face in the next few days. Stay tuned...this journey is just starting to get really FUN and EXCITING!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck i am happy to hear the good news!!! -Hope-

Shannon said...

Congratulations! How exciting to finally know for sure you've been included after all that time of swirling rumors. I'll keep checking back to see your referral! I am thrilled for you!
shannon
LID 7/6/06

Anonymous said...

What an exciting day- I am waiting with eager anticipation to see Caroline's photo when you get it. Much love and prayers, Linda McV

Anonymous said...

Sally and Sean...this is such an incredible adventure...I never would have imagined the feelings and emotions that would come for me and for all of us...it is so exciting that August 24th made it in to the referral list for October...as I have thought about all that has happened in the last 24 hours or so...I realize that I never knew you could love someone so much and not even know who they are...it is such a picture of how great God's love for us was before we ever even knew Him...He already loved each one of us with an everlasting love before the foundation of the world...and now we love because He first loved us...and we can pass His love on to our precious Caroline...waiting expectantly to see her picture...love you all...Moma

Anonymous said...

Congratulations - she is beautiful. You are all in my prayers!